TALK WITH US TODAY BEFORE YOU NEED US TOMORROW
The average time to identify a breach is 280 days.
Hackers often sit in your environment for 9 months, waiting for the perfect time to hold your data hostage.
Our Compromise Assessment will rapidly identify threats allowing you to neutralize them before it’s too late.
why do a compromise assessment
- Discover if hackers have currently or previously penetrated your environment
- Advance your security governance and controls by quickly identifying weaknesses
- Identify your entire potential attack surface to build effective counter measures
WHY CHOOSE MISSION ESSENTIAL
- We complete your assessment in as little as a week without taking systems down, disrupting production, or burdening technical staff
- We reveal critical vulnerabilities and risks that other methodologies fail to detect
- We deliver comprehensive assessments for 1/3 of our competitors' average cost
We target adversaries
Seek out hackers in your environment with our proprietary tools and cyber analyst working as part of your team.
We don't just see if you are being attacked, but if you have been attacked and what potential traps are lying in wait.
Our compromise assessment can be modified to fit your governance model as well as support different ISO and NIST certifications.